Never been on set before
Then this is the class for you!
Instructed by a Celebrity Makeup Artist who has over15 yrs experience working on Music Videos, Commercials, Marketing Videos, Film, Television, Reality TV, Special Events, Red Carpet Events, Personal Artist and Photo-Shoots.
In this Seminar you will learn:
-The different types of sets
-The Do's and Dont's
-Everything you should take to a Music Video, Commercial, or Movie set
-Everything you should pack in your set bag
*Receive A FREE Set bag upon completion of the course*
Unions - What are they and how do you join
Union and Non-Union work
Resumes and Portfolios
Script and Continuity Breakdown
Your First Day on Set - Paperwork, Protocols, Etiquette, and Terms
How to Travel - Kit Rental, Inventory, What to Pack for Where
How to be a Good Key
EVERY SUNDAY 10:00AM - 12:00PM. (PST)
Must register by Tuesday Seats fill up fast.
Visit firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll today!
You will be able to write in questions during class using the chat feature.
*Special Program for International Students*
The following program is designed for out of state or international students (Two week program)
Next program date is May 2, 2024.
What is included in this package program?
Professional Makeup Artist Kit
One Week of Intense Beauty and Airbrush Make up Training
- Use of Products and Tools
- Color Theory
- Corrective Makeup Techniques
- Sculpting Techniques with Shading and Highlighting
- Makeup for High Definition TV, Film and Photography (men, kids, teens & mature skin )
- Make-up for Skin Commercials (Clean Makeup Look)
- Day and Evening Make-up
- Smokey Eye Makeup Application
- Make-up for Different Eye Shapes
- Professional Photo-shoot in Malibu, CA.
- Graduation Celebration