Eric Devezin Invites You to Help Kids This Christmas

Eric Devezin Invites You to Help Hospitalized Kids This Christmas

To add meaning to the holiday season, every Christmas I help raise funds for Children's hospital toy drive. I'd love to send you a special Christmas package as thanks for a $100 gift to empower Beauty Within~Teen Esteem's  work.



Here's my challenge to you: Make a gift of $100 or more and as a thank you, 'll match your gifts (up to $50,000) and send you my Devezin Cosmetics Christmas gift package OR my Complete Professional Makeup Brush Set Collection

Make your gift by December 10 and you’ll get everything in
time for Christmas. I’ll happily pay for the cost of these gifts and
postage so that Bwte can use 100 percent of your donation for their
work. More on why I support Beauty Within~Teen Esteem.

Eric's Challenge

Make a gift of $100 or more and as a thank you, Eric will match your gifts (up to $50,000) and send you his 

 

 

Donate Now

Popular Posts