Join Us For "Ask A Professional Makeup Artist" Twitter Party

ASK A PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TWITTER PARTY

Follow us for free personal makeup advice & free gifts HERE

Hi Everyone! Next week from May 1st to May 7th it’s National Small Business Week and to celebrate we are hosting a party! I invite you to join me next Thursday, May 5 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. PST (I have a time converter available for you below!) I’m going to open the floor for any beauty problems or questions you may have LIVE. Tell a friend and join us!! To rsvp and for more details, please contact me now.

In honor of the National Small Business Week, we have decided to host a party!
Come join us Thursday, May 5 on Twitter at @DevezinBeauty for Ask A Professional Makeup Artist Twitter Party!

The party will be from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. (PST) / 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. (EST). Check your time zone here!


I’m going to have a few ladies from my neighborhood, serve them a glass of champagne and open the floor for any beauty questions you may have!

See You Soon


XX

Eric Devezin

Popular Posts