- Foundation or BB cream: This is the foundation of your makeup look, so it's important to choose a product that matches your skin tone and provides the coverage you need.
- Concealer: Concealer is essential for hiding blemishes and dark circles. Choose a concealer that is one or two shades lighter than your foundation for best results.
- Setting powder: Setting powder helps to keep your makeup looking fresh and in place all day long.
- Blush: Blush adds a touch of color to your cheeks and can help to give you a more natural-looking glow.
- Highlighter: Highlighter can be used to brighten up your face and create a more sculpted look.
- Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow is a great way to add some drama or glamour to your makeup look. Choose a few shades that you can easily mix and match.
- Mascara: Mascara is a must-have for any makeup bag. It can help to make your lashes look longer, thicker, and more defined.
- Lipstick or lip gloss: Lipstick or lip gloss is the perfect way to finish off your makeup look. Choose a shade that flatters your skin tone and makes you feel confident.
- In addition to these essential products, you may also want to include some of the following items in your makeup bag:
- Eyeliner: Eyeliner can be used to create a variety of looks, from a simple cat eye to a more dramatic wing.
- Eyebrow pencil or powder: Eyebrows frame your face, so it's important to keep them looking groomed.
- Bronzer or contour powder: Bronzer or contour powder can be used to add dimension to your face.
- Setting spray: Setting spray helps to lock in your makeup and prevent it from fading throughout the day.
- Mini makeup brushes: A few mini makeup brushes can be helpful for applying makeup on the go.
Pack only the products that you use on a regular basis.
Choose products that come in small, travel-sized containers.
Pack a few makeup remover wipes for touch-ups.
Label your makeup bag with your name and contact information in case it gets lost.
|CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST, ERIC DEVEZIN|